Saturday, February 9, 2008

Make Money Online: A Personal Endeavor

Eversince I got my own personal computer, I decided that this is a great way of making money online. I am sure of it. I look (eyes green with envy) at thousands of people working (many are simply having fun earning) their way with the use of their computer and internet connection. So, I thought, if they can do it, it should also be the case on me.

I am not tech-savvy, and is dependent on free blog flatforms such as Blogger.com to have my own blogs, but I am sure this would not hinder me from earning even a modest success in making money online.

Having mentioned Blogger.com, this is a great way from which I earn from Google Adsense, and although I am lucky to have been earning (albeit not significantly) from this program, I am still looking forward for some major improvements on my Adsense earnings.

Create great articles. Choose interest, relevant topics. Work on building more traffic for your blogs. I have known this for some time now, yet my blogs (both blogger and wordpress) have yet to take off.

Just work. Write. And even more work. At least, I enjoy what I am doing so far as blogging is concerned. Of course, I would be a hyprocrite if earning lots of dollars from this endeavor is not in my mind. In fact, it has always been - a forever wandering yearning inside my head, a dream that I long to become a reality. Who knows? By some funny twist of fate - from 200 to 20000 traffic a day happens - and I would be the happiest.

Aside trying to make blogging a viable means of earning money online, I try to do other means that would likewise allow me to work at home. These are article writing and rewriting, paid to post forums, and academic writing. I would like to tackle them all on this blog. And hopefully, as the blog progresses, I may also share with you successes with my online earnings. Ciao!

No comments: