Sunday, February 10, 2008

Make Money Online by Rewriting Articles


Several months of last year saw me writing short articles, mostly published for websites and blogs, as a means of making money online. Actually it was more of rewriting articles assigned to me, and I was required to make sure that it gets to pass the Copyscape test.

The pay was quite minimal, three dollars to be exact, and while this miniscule amount did discourage me at times to pursue rewriting, I just tried focusing on the thought that I can actually earn substantially if I rewrite a lot of articles in a short period of time. In the end, I was able to earn around one thousand dollars in 3 months, working 2-3 hours a day, and 5 days a week.

Rewriting - Unrewarding Means of Making Money Online?

This year I am trying to make a go again on rewriting as a means to earn money online. However, as I search for rewriting jobs on the Internet, I realized it has become very difficult to find writing gigs that pay at least three dollars. Many online writing companies offer writers to do rewriting articles at a measly 2 dollars. There are even some who advertise jobs for 1 dollar per rewritten article.

It’s just frustrating as I realize how cheap this kind of gig has become. I find rewriting article as easy and uncomplicated way to earn money online. It is one of those work at home jobs that I label as light and causes no stress, despite the low pay. But until I find a rewriting job that offers acceptable pay, I just might have my plan to rewrite again put on hold.

No comments: