Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Have Your Tried Earning Money Online via Adsense and Amazon?


For me (and definitely thousands of others), blogging is such an amazing way to earn money online. Money bloggers are indeed making nice income out of it, whether in the form of a few hundred dollars to an obscene hundreds of thousands of dollars (yes! It’s enviably possible to a lucky handful) a month. Well, in my case, I belong to the bracket getting below one hundred dollars a month blogging.

What is the biggest way by which you can make money online with your blogs? Advertising – this is perhaps the easiest way by which bloggers can earn money online. Advertisers do pay bloggers for having their ads placed in conspicuous areas in the blog pages. These ads come in forms of rectangles, squares, even single lines and can be found mostly on sidebars of the sites. A click on these ads would mean instant earnings for the blog owner. Unless of course if the click is not valid, like for example, if you are the one who clicked the Adsense ads yourself.

Earn Money online via Google Adsense

Google Adsense for me is the fastest way to make money online and create steady income via blogging. Many are actually doing it right by putting up websites and blogs that are unique and really stand out. These kinds of blogs have the greater chance of getting large amount of traffic (in other words wider readership) and therefore greater possibility of clicks on adsense ads.

I am fortunate to have an Adsense account – actually it was quite easy and fast process. Only after a few days of applying for the account, I already got an approval. Since then, I have been trying my best to earn more from Adsense. And so far, after more than a year of blogging, I earn 70 to 80 dollars a month, which is certainly a pittance compared to the other big earning blogs.

Still, I am optimistic about my future with blogging and Adsense and this positive feeling is pushing me to try to make better my blogs by creating more unique articles that will help attract more readers to them. My goal is to earn at least 600 to 700 dollars a month by the time the yearend happens. Tough goal, but hopefully, with the tons of work that I intend to do with my blogs, I will be able to realize this goal.

Earn Cash Make Money Online via Amazon Affiliates
Amazon Affiliates. I just joined the Amazon last month and so far, I have yet to earn from it. But I am confident that eventually I will be able to sell Amazon products via my blogs on a regular basis. One move that I need to do is study the products well, and really make sure that the Amazon products that I choose to feature on my blog are those that are really popular and in demand.

In my Saint Rita blog, I decided that it is best to choose the Amazon products that are not too expensive but at the same ones that cannot be had very cheap. Remember, the commission that you can earn from an Amazon sale is a mere 4% so you practically earning cents if you sell products that are low-priced. For example the price of an ordinary saint medallion, which can be fetched at around 10 dollars will give you 40 cents as commissions.

So here are my experiences with regards to my attempt to make money online via blogging. Google Adsense and Amazon affiliates indeed are two of the more popular ways with which you can monetize your blogs and really earn great money from them. Happy Blogging!

No comments: