Saturday, March 15, 2008

Have You Joined Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program Yet?


Are you an Amazon affiliate? I become one just two weeks ago. It’s a move that is connection with my “quest” to make money online.

Indeed, by becoming an Amazon affiliate, you have the great opportunity to earn money online – it can really be a great means of earning lots of dollars, with just minimum requirements to fulfill on your part.

All you need is an active, working site or blog and if it passes the requirement of the Amazon Affiliate marketing program, then in one or two days you become an Amazon affiliate yourself.

In my case, I registered my Saint Rita of Cascia Blog with the affiliate marketing program of Amazon and now there are two ads that run on it. So far, I have only gotten clicks on the Amazon ads, but hopefully I get to earn from this affiliate program – really looking forward to it.

One advise that I got on order to earn from this affiliate marketing program is to program the high-end Amazon programs as much as I can. Since the commission is quite low, it’s best to promote the Amazon products that are more expensive such as devices and gadgets (if possible and applicable). This will result in higher rate of commissions and ultimate bigger Amazon earnings for you.

If you have a nice blog or site with lots or even just decent traffic, then why don’t you try the Amazon affiliate marketing program? Or you might even want to try email marketing campaign to promote your affiliate marketing business. Who knows, you get to earn commission upon commission, pouring your way as soon as you promote the Amazon products. Amazon is proven to be one of the better ways on how to earn money online.

No comments: